Okay, my lovelies. Here’s a big one. Are you in or out of the broom closet, or maybe a little of both?
I’m out but I’m quiet, particularly around my in-laws. They are Southern Baptist (like my husband) and since we live with them right now while we get back on our feet financially, I try to keep it hush-hush out of respect for them. They know I’m Pagan (but I don’t think they really know what that means), and I work in the house, but always behind closed doors (if for nothing else that to minimize distractions). I’m not going to get into my past traumas (high school kids are cruel, we’ll just leave it at that), but this is me now. I’m out but I don’t flaunt it. I don’t really see a reason to.
What about you? Are you in, out, or kinda both? If you want to share but are concerned about your anonymity, please feel free to send me an anon-ask! Try to keep the horror stories to a minimum please, as that may be another discussion for another day.
- boat-of-confusion answered: Out. I came out on Christmas. XD
- the-willow-that-weeps answered: im out of the broom closet! my family is catholic and wasnt excited when i told them but things are going better now! (: i practice freely
- crowdog66 answered: Out: I’ve appeared in local newspapers/on TV/on radio as a Wiccan under my own name, and I run a publicly accessible learning group.
- misscrystal13 answered: little bit of both. my close friends know, but for the most part I try to neither hide nor flaunt it, other than my necklaces….
- glitchy-witch answered: So far in!
- paganwarriorgoddess answered: I am out, both my mother and myself are, in a town were we are the minority, its all good, we have our fun, get some wired looks, but happy.
- walkinginthemoonlightpath answered: I’m in to everyone in real life but pretty out on the internet , I even have a youtube channel
- paganpandora posted this