So the other day I was feeling a bit under the weather, yet exhausted in the morning and couldn’t decide whether I should have coffee or tea. Coffee eventually won out by virtue of giving me a faster energy buzz than tea. But I asked your your input, and here’s the advice I got:
- coffee now then tea before bed (I like this, best of both worlds!)
- Coffee with cinnamon instead of sugar (smart idea! I’ll try that next time!)
- tea tea tea tea tea (I think she means tea, lol)
- Green or black tea followed by lemon water (Hmm, I get extra detox that way.)
- Jasmine tea (never tried it before, but it sounds good)
- And at least one of you is thinking about my diet… an apple. (Also a good idea. Turned out to be my lunch, actually.)
Thanks for the input! It’s one bag of plain black tea and one bag of lemon-infused black tea this morning, steeped briefly so it isn’t overpowering. Went well with my cranberry and almond oatmeal. :)
Thanks for the advice, my lovelies!
I’m not feeling so hot today so I really should be drinking green or black tea with a lot of lemon. But I’m also completely bushed and have a lot of work to do this morning, so coffee is winning by virtue of being higher octane. A sleepy house-keeping witch is not an effective house-keeping witch.
Which would you pick?